Dr. Chandan Gupta has about 36 years of rich professional experience in different aspect
of Teaching and Media Production, Press Relations, Research & Development ,
Academic Quality Assessment and Educational Administration in various capacities
including ETV Producer, Course Coordinator and Director In-Charge at EMRC, DAVV,
Indore. He nurtured and contributed immensely in overall development of EMRC.
Dr. Gupta has contributed substantially in the field of media production, research,
education and broadcast during his stint as Assitant Producer in Doordarshan Lucknow
(1983-87), Television Producer at CIET-NCERT New Delhi 1988-91, and from 1991, he
is continuing the journey as ETV Producer, Academician, Media Officer and Director I/c
at EMRC, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
Rich production profile of Dr. Chandan Gupta includes the production of 450 ETV
Programs, 200 E-Content Modules for NME-ICT, 80 EDUSAT Live Lecture and
offering two MOOCs on SWAYAM portal of UGC-CEC, New Delhi and MHRD, New
He is actively involved in academic assignments of subject area like Television
Production, Media Aesthetics, Direction and Production of Television, Writing for
Electronic Media of the M.Sc. Electronic Media & MBA Media Management Course for
more than 20 years now.
Dr. Chandan Gupta received 25 National Level UGC-CEC Awards for his ETV
Programs, published various Research Papers and carried out formative research for more
than 400 ETV Programs. His 2 Educational Films were screened in Prakriti- 2007 at Goa
and Prakriti- 2012 at Mysore, Organized by U.G.C. –CEC, New Delhi.
Dr. Chandan Gupta is comprehensively involved in Academic Quality Assessment
initiatives of NAAC, Bangalore, India. He Attended “Assessors Orientation Program” at
NAAC Bangalore on 7 th & 8 th March 2018. He Visited various Institutes across country as
Peer Team Member and as Member Coordinator.
Other Extension Assignments :
- Member of various committees constituted by UGC, New Delhi.
- Member of Board of Studies of Electronic Media at Kusha Bhau Thakre University of Journalism, Raipur (C.G.)
- Member of Research Advisory Committee of Electronic Media at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- Director, University Cultural Centre D.A.V.V., Indore
- Member of Task Group “Student Progression and Support” constituted by DAVV, Indore
- Cultural Coordinator Yuva Utsav Committee
- Public Relation Officer & Media Incharge, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore Member of NAAC Peer Team
- VC Representative, Gyanvani FM Radio, Indore