▶ A brief Profile of Leader
- Dr. Chandan Gupta has about 36 years of rich professional experience in different aspect of Teaching and Media Production, Press Relations, Research & Development , Academic Quality Assessment and Educational Administration in various capacities including ETV Producer, Course Coordinator and Director In-Charge at EMRC, DAVV, Indore. He nurtured and contributed immensely in overall development of EMRC.
- Dr. Gupta has contributed substantially in the field of media production, research, education and broadcast during his stint as Assitant Producer in Doordarshan Lucknow (1983-87), Television Producer at CIET-NCERT New Delhi 1988-91, and from 1991, he is continuing the journey as ETV Producer, Academician, Media Officer and Director I/c at EMRC, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
- Rich production profile of Dr. Chandan Gupta includes the production of 450 ETV Programs, 200 E-Content Modules for NME-ICT, 80 EDUSAT Live Lecture and offering two MOOCs on SWAYAM portal of UGC-CEC, New Delhi and MHRD, New Delhi, India. He is actively involved in academic assignments of subject area like Television Production, Media Aesthetics, Direction and Production of Television, Writing for Electronic Media of the M.Sc. Electronic Media & MBA Media Management Course for more than 20 years now.
- Dr. Chandan Gupta received 25 National Level UGC-CEC Awards for his ETV Programs, published various Research Papers and carried out formative research for more than 400 ETV Programs. His 2 Educational Films were screened in Prakriti- 2007 at Goa and Prakriti- 2012 at Mysore, Organized by U.G.C. –CEC, New Delhi.
- Dr. Chandan Gupta is comprehensively involved in Academic Quality Assessment initiatives of NAAC, Bangalore, India. He Attended “Assessors Orientation Program” at NAAC Bangalore on 7th & 8th March 2018. He Visited various Institutes across country as Peer Team Member and as Member Coordinator.
- Other Extension Assignments : • Member of various committees constituted by UGC, New Delhi. • Member of Board of Studies of Electronic Media at Kusha Bhau Thakre University of Journalism, Raipur (C.G.) • Member of Research Advisory Committee of Electronic Media at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore • Director, University Cultural Centre D.A.V.V., Indore • Member of Task Group “Student Progression and Support” constituted by DAVV, Indore • Cultural Coordinator Yuva Utsav Committee • Public Relation Officer & Media Incharge, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore Member of NAAC Peer Team • VC Representative, Gyanvani FM Radio, Indore